Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My AnimeNEXT Panel is Confirmed for Sunday, June 10!

Remember a month ago when I mentioned that I'll be doing my very first panel at AnimeNEXT? Well, if you're following my Twitter feed then you should know that my panel, 25 Years of Burning Blood: Masami Kurumada Anime, has a confirmed day & time! But for those of you who don't know, here's a quick update.

Oddly enough, B't X has no representation in this group shot...  Poor Teppei.

Admittedly, it's not the most ideal day & time in my opinion, but that's not going to deter me in any way & if you're going to AnimeNEXT next weekend then be sure to go to Panel Room 4 at 11 AM on Sunday, June 10, and join me in taking a truly comprehensive look at the animes based on the works of Masami Kurumada. Saint Seiya TV, the Seiya movies, Fuma no Kojirou, B't X, the Saint Seiya Hades OVAs, the multitude of Ring ni Kakero 1 productions, and even Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas & Saint Seiya Omega will be covered. I just timed the script I have written for the panel, which will hopefully remove any & all chances of me not knowing what to say next, and it will leave me with plenty of time for video clips, at most 5 minutes for each of the major anime productions, and I'll probably even show the Ring ni Kakero 1 Pilot Film in its 5-minute entirety if everything works as well as I hope they will.

Above is a small sample of what's in my slides, as that image is front & center on my very first slide, showcasing the man himself & his many creations. So remember, Sunday, June 10, from 11 AM to 12 PM, AnimeNEXT will be going into a hot-blooded & awesome world in the detailed & enjoyable way that I usually try to handle this blog. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment